Pages

WPlus9 June 2015 Release {Day 4}

Thursday, June 4, 2015

 
 Hey! The release is fast approaching and there's still more to share.  Today I have two cards that both use the new Doodle Buds Stamps and Dies.  I love this set. I stamped all of the images on a white piece of cardstock with Memento ink.  I used my Copic markers to color the images with bright colors and the background with black.  I cut a piece of vellum with the Sunshine Layers Die and used it as an overlay.  I stamped a sentiment from the set and embossed it in white.  I added a little bouquet of the die cut and colored flowers to finish it off.
 
WPlus9 Supplies
Stamps: Doodle Buds // Dies: Doodle Buds, Cupcake Wrapper Accessories Die, Sunshine Layers Die, Love Mom Layers Die // Cardstock: White


 
For my second card, I created a pattern by first stamping the solid circle from Greetings and Salutations in various dye ink colors.  On top of that, I stamped the Doodle Buds images in black dye ink.  It created what looks like illustration. I love it!
 
 
I cut one side of the Sunshine Layers Die cut to turn it into a border between the solid cardstock and the stamped pattern piece. A little stamping around the large blessed die cut finishes the card.
 
WPlus9 Supplies
Stamps: Doodle Buds, Greetings and Salutations  // Dies:  Doodle Buds Companion Die, Sunshine Layers Die, Love Mom Layers Die // Dye Ink: Black, Sweet Gelato, Cranberry Crush, Flamingo Little Piggy, Wild Mango  // Cardstock: White, Black
 

 
Thanks so much for all of your lovely comments this week!  I'm so glad you love this release and I can't wait to see how you use these new supplies once you get them!
More inspiration:
 
Doodle Buds

Doodle Buds Companion Dies
 
Greetings and Salutations
 

10 comments :

  1. Gorgeous cards Kara, love the Doodle Buds. The illustration you created is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY backgrounds again today...just like fine linen fabric:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara, your cards are lovely. I especially LOVE the first one. Its really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't sold on the doodle bud stamp set but the more I see it the more I like it. The sentiments on it are really great too. It's made it's way on to my wish list now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the drama of the first card with the black background and bold colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both amazing, Kara. I love your creative techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The doodle buds are so fun!! Wonderful cardsKara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these cards are terrific! That first one is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That black floral card is AMAZING! Your coloring is perfection, so wondering how you did the background like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Recently bought this set and LOVE your brights and black version. So different and appealing ...

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |